Online Merchandise Return & Exchange Policy
Please Help by Working Together!
Call (860) 884-3334
- For a written, digital or verbal merchandise return authorization before initiating any return.
- You may return merchandise, at your expense, within 10 days of delivery.
- To qualify for a return, item(s) must be unopened in their original packaging, unused and undamaged.
- Returns are not accepted on sale or clearance items, dated items, books, inks, or pens & markers.
- All returns will be refunded as store credit only and no shipping costs will be refunded.
- Product(s) must arrive back at our store within 10 days of the original delivery and in the same condition we shipped it
- Please repack the products carefully for the return trip to avoid damage in transit.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Products that have been opened, used, or damaged in transit will not be accepted for exchange and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- In the unlikely event you receive damaged merchandise you must:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of order delivery
- Please open your packages right away upon receipt!
- In order to verify this to the shipping company, please provide us with a picture, (at least 1), via email to email@example.com
- We will make arrangements for you to return the items at our expense.
Scrapbook Cove Shipping & Payment Info
Flat Rate for small orders with a fair fee (changes often)
*FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
We Accept Cash on Pickup/Delivery
Credit Cards via PayPal–Zettle Secure Mobile
Online we accept all major credit/debit cards using PayPal
PayPal is connected to
- In case of any issues Please Call in your Order to (860) 884-3334
If our domain is ever not available please try our mirror
Our Store is Located in Stonington, Connecticut at 213 Elm Street
Less than 8 minutes away from…
- Mystic, Connecticut (Mystic Seaport & Aquarium)
- Westerly, RI (Misquamicut State Beach / Watch Hill Area)
- I-95 Interstate Highway, <2 hours to either Massachusetts or New York Border!